About Me

My photo
I'm Anthony, my mates call me Anto :D I'm 18 and live in Dublin. Currently a student in IADT studying Applied Psychology.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Introduction

As you guess from my blog description which is ‘Your First Guide To Psychology’ here on ‘Anthonys Blog Stop’ I am going to post blogs up about anything about psychology. This is going to be a fun way to learn about psychology…full of videos, images and links to sites useful for your course in psychology. As this is ‘Your First Guide To Psychology’ this blog will start off with the basics. Firstly we are going to look at different theorists of psychology who work in different areas of psychology to give you an introduction to psychology. I hope you enjoyed this introduction but now it’s time to learn, so keep up with the posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment